Tuesday, November 4, 2008

- Back in the US of A

Safety Harbor, FL - USA

The plane landed in Tampa Friday evening. Much to my delight, Dawn was there to give me a hug and pick me up. It feels so good to be back home.

I'm getting used to indoor plumbing, sleeping in a real bed and not having to be on the constant lookout for deadly reptiles and nasty spiders.

Later today I hope to be adding a few more details here as well as a few photos. I also want to add some information to my previous entry "A Day in the Life" - to try to paint a picture of what life at my mine is like. I shot quite a bit of video while in Koroit and hope to be putting together a simple DVD.

I have no idea how many people out there in the ethereal internet world are actually letting their eyes glide across my humble blog. If you read this, please let me know - nothing detailed is being asked for, just a simple "I'm a reader" or something like that would be appreciated. You can let me know anonymously by posting a comment here or feel free to email me directly (koroit at gmail dot com or bestopal at gmail dot com).

Thanks for taking a look.

Please remember, today is election day. Please think, with an open mind, think of others, not just yourself, think with love and compasssion and vote.

.

No comments: