Thursday, October 30, 2008

- Back To The USA

Brisbane, Qld - Australia

After getting about 1 hour of sleep, I woke up this moring in Koroit at 1:30am and Paul and I were on the road back to Brisbane before 2am. The drive of about 900 kms took us about 12 hours, including several stops. . . including accidentally hitting and killing a kangaroo just before the sun came up.

Given the fuzzy state of my mind and drooping nature of my eyes, my rapier wit will not be quite so sharp tonight.

In about 12 hours I'll be on the way to the airport for my trip back to the USA. I expect to be nearly fully functional by Saturday.

. . . . In an update, I'll need to mention a few things like: hot temps, bugs, annoying bugs, a friend's spider bite, add some pics of snakes & etc . . ..

Time to sleep. . . .. and dream of soon beholding Dawn in the USA. . ..

.

No comments: