Thursday, October 22, 2009

- Bye bye Australia

Brisbane, QLD - Australia

This trip, like every other trip before, was predictable and very unpredictable, as well as quite a learning experience. The lessons have been significant, but hardly cheap . . . but we don't need to go into those details.

Tonight I might wander around Brisbane and take a few photos of the city after dark. There's a new footbridge which looks like it might be very interesting at night.

Early tomorrow morning I will be heading back home to the USA, to the other side of the planet.

During a long layover in LA on Friday, I might wander away from the airport . . . and wander over to a particular tattoo shop . . .

I'm tired and very eager to get on the plane and get back home . . . and yes, most certainly, I am very eager to once again, be back together with my dear Dawn.
.

No comments: