Saturday, June 4, 2011

- Online & Underground

Safety Harbor, FL - USA

In a few hours, at about 1pm FL-time, I'll be adding new parcels of rough Koroit opal for sale on my online store: www.koroitstore.com. I'll probably be adding a few more Sunday or Monday. Feel free to let me know what you'd like to see in the store.

You can see photos of the parcels that will be for sale on flickr: Koroitstore on flickr
. . . and you can see a few other photos of Koroit and Australia and etc on the rest of my flickr account: Koroit on flickr

Yes, I'm still here in the US of A . . . and it's frustrating. I'm very eager to get to Koroit and get digging. Some of my friends are now at my mine digging and finding color and the indications look very promising . . . I want to be there. In a month I expect to be there.

A few pieces that will be on www.koroitstore.com:





No comments: