Monday, March 2, 2009

- James' School Trip

Safety Harbor, FL - USA

Thank goodness I am feeling better and am actually back to work. I still do not have the results of the chest xray, but I feel much better, not quite 100%, but good enough to work on some rocks.

Dawn's son James is planning to go on a school trip to Germany in June. He's collecting money for the trip (see link below) . . . I told him that I would cover whatever additional cost he's not able to collect as long as he tries to collect some of the expense, keeps being an A student and promises not to get drunk or do anything too foolish while overseas.

Any contribution to James' trip will be very appreciated . . . and I'm talking about appreciating it with a bit of Koroit rough to say thanks. More details about his trip are available on request.

Thank you !!!


No comments: