Sunday, February 22, 2009

- Selling Rough

Safety Harbor, FL - USA

I hope to have a few parcels of rough Koroit opal up for sale on my website (www.koroit.com) by the end of the week - by Friday, Feb 27. I hope to be adding new parcels at least once a week.

The link to the rough for sale page is: Rough for Sale

If you'd like to be added to my email list to let you know when I will be adding new parcels, please email me (click HERE to email me).

Feel free to let me know what you're looking for & your requests.

We hope to be making some significant changes to my website soon - any of you Dreamweaver wizards out there feel free to throw in a few suggestions or tips.

On a personal note - my cold which has tortured me for about 2 weeks is showing signs of leaving . . . I hope to be back to normal & fully functional very soon.

thanks again

.

No comments: