Saturday, September 27, 2008

- Arrived in Australia

Brisbane, Queensland - Australia

This morning I landed in Brisbane - the stale old joke says, boy are my arms tired . . . however, in reality, boy is my butt tired from sitting so long way back in row 73.

Tonight I'll be staying in a hotel in Brisbane. Tomorrow I'll be flying to Cunnamulla, then driving to Koroit. After tonight, I'll be spending the next 6 weeks sleeping on a cot in my garden shed home away from home. I'm eager to get back out there.

Brisbane is a cute city. Tonight is Saturday night - this is the last night I'll be spending in "civilization", however I'm a bit tired from my trip and have a 7am flight tomorrow morning, so I think I'm just going to go to bed early and enjoy my last night with sheets until mid-November.

I'm going to try to offer parcels of rough for sale while I'm here. Feel free to email me for details.

. . . more once I get out there.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery to Miss Sugar Ray and her troubled ankle . . .

.

No comments: