Sunday, September 12, 2010

- Almost There

Cunnamulla, Queensland - Australia

. . . nearly there . . . I'm in Cunnamulla and soon will be on my way to Koroit. I should be out at the mine in about 2 hours (after getting a few groceries and driving for an hour).

It feels a bit warm here, a bit too warm for early September. If the temperature is this high already, the next 2 months might be a bit uncomfortable . . . hmmm . . . I'll wait and see and hope for the best.

This morning, while driving for 3 hours from St George to Cunnamulla, I saw at least 5 bearded dragons on the road - a sign that winter is indeed over . . . if there are that many lizards around, it probably means many snakes have already arisen from their hibernation.

. . . gotta run . . . keep your fingers crossed that it stays cool, I find opal and don't find any snakes!

No comments: