Sunday, December 13, 2009

- Closer and Closer . . .

Palm Harbor, FL - USA

Inch by inch the ton and a half of rough Koroit opal is getting closer . . . My customs broker called last week and told me that apparently the shipment had cleared US Customs and would be delivered soon . . . hmmm, soon, whenever that might be . . .

Dawn is very organized and has been a huge help. She wants to get our business paperwork in order and be careful to inventory and keep track of everything. This means it would simplify my life if I were to get rid of all the older rough I have on hand right now so I won't need to keep it segregated from the new rough.

Therefore, I'm going to be moving out the rough I have on hand, selling it quickly . . . if you'd like some, please let me know (email: gene at koroit dot com). I'll also be selling some of the new rough as soon as it arrives. We'll be putting together parcels of different sizes and different values - from just a few small pieces to a 55 gallon drum full.

If you're curious, drop me an email . . . nothing says Merry Christmas or Happy New Year like a box of rare and beautiful rocks!!

No comments: