Sunday, August 30, 2009

- Off to the Outback

Safety Harbor, FL - USA

Good morning.

In a few minutes Dawn will be here to pick me up. She's going to be taking me out to breakfast, then to the airport. . . . I probably should stop typing and finish packing!

A few short hours from now I'll be in the air, on a trip that will keep me away from home for 2 months to find treasure. I can feel that this is going to be a very productive trip and time will go quickly . . . however, I'm going to miss home . . . I'm going to miss Dawn.

. . . I'll miss her, but she is always with me, we are always together and have been together for a very long time . . . :)

I'm also going to miss my family - particularly my 3 nephews and their father, my wacky brother . . . I hope Jake continues to feel better and will be talking like crazy when I get back home.

ok, I admit it - I'm a bit sappy . . .
. . . now off to the other side of the world to find some amazing rocks!

.

No comments: