Monday, November 17, 2008

- Back in the USA

Safety Harbor, FL - USA

Thanks for all of your kind emails. It's good to hear that some of my words here are bringing a few smiles to people out there and that some of this actually is being read and I'm not just talking to myself like I do so often when out at the mine.

Surprisingly, many of you have asked about Dawn. We are doing very well together . . . yes, yes, all the mushy stuff . . . I have a very big crush on her. Unfortunately she has had a little bit of a cold for the past couple days.

I've just added a few brief videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/bestopal

I hope to be adding videos of me cutting opal and adding more to the "A Day in the Life" entry about a typical day at the mine.

It's been a bit over 2 weeks since I've returned from the outback. It's amazing how quickly I get used to "normal" life back here. I'm no longer always keeping focused on looking down and looking out for some venomous snake or spider to ruin my day.

. . . until next time . . .

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.