Tuesday, July 15, 2008

- Blog, Questions, Comments, Emails . . . etc

Cunnamulla, QLD Australia

Greetings, sorry for a bit of a gap in posting . . .

A few of you have left comments and questions on the blog, thank you. I appreciate them and have posted a few. Since this can be read by anyone, I have not posted the more "colorful" comments. Yes, I appreciate them, but they might make some of my dear readers blush. . . and after reading such comments those readers who are less physiologically and technically sophisticated might be left confused, frustrated or even a bit queasy.

There have been a few comments that I find rather confusing or unclear. Now I'm a bright boy and have read and even achieved a reasonable understanding of some of the subtleties of the writings of Wittgenstein and can almost understand idiomatic Australian, but please don't test my abilities. If you have something to say, please be clear.

You should be aware, when you post something on the blog, I have no idea who it is from or what your email address is. Please be sure to include your name & email address when you leave a comment or feel free to email me directly with your questions.

Thanks for taking a look. I will be in town again tomorrow and hope to make up for the lengthy gap in my postings. . . tomorrow I hope to add a few things here including a description of a typical day in my life here mining, details on some of the treasures I've found, the smell of burning gidgee in the morning (certainly more pleasant than the smell of napalm in the morning, but not reminiscent of victory), some creatures encountered. . . etc

.

No comments: